It's A Leather Thing| Handmade Leather Bags

Hello everyone! How's your week going so far?
I recently discovered a handmade bags independent brand with some really good deals
on it for the quality of the products.
These bags are 100 per cent made of leather and everyone has an original and classy
design, so you'll sure find your favorite from a great variety!
Leather bags are always on trend and a must on your wardrobe since you can
wear them with anything. The serious design can add sophistication to your 
outfits, but it can also look as a more lay-back outfit if you can combine them with
your everyday casual looks.
The positive about these bags made by its designer, Judith Muller, is
that they can be in your wardrobe for a very long time!
With positive reviews on her bags from different people, I recommend you
to give them a chance and check out Judith's store. 
I'm leaving down below some pictures and an outfit inspiration that you can
pair with one of these bags.


WHERE TO BUY?


Make sure to give this facebook page a thumbs up! 





2 comments:

  1. Very nice bags! Love the first model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's my favorite one as well! xx

      Delete

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx