Outfit| Down To The Pueblo, Huts Of New Mexico.

            







Kimono| Brandy Melville
T-Shirt| I have no idea.
Jeans| H&M
Necklace| Stradivarius

Good morning everyone! How was your week?
I had a rough, full of work week, and I thought I was going to die around Friday because
I couldn't stand pressure and work anymore, but somehow, at the end of the
day, I found myself doing absolutely nothing.
And that's what I made this whole weekend! Nothing!
But hey, I did deserved this 2 days of chilling out paradise since this past week
I had my finals. 

Let's talk about the outfit (yes ignore the fact that I still can't pose) ;
I wore this a couple of days ago, when it was perfectly sunny and very warm. 
I love this kimono because it suits my body so well. It doesn't looks to baggy
and it gives my outfit a more risky look! 
It is also very fresh, and that really helped me when I was sweating like it was 
August during every single class.

Although spring isn't here yet, it does feels like weather is starting to get here
and everything seems to look much more alive and beautiful!
I'm so excited! 

What about you guys, are you excited for Spring?
Happy Sunday! xx

             






13 comments:

  1. great outfit! love the kimono!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes, i'd love to! I checked out your blog and you have some amazing outfits, so I just started following you! xx

      Delete
  2. Yes, so excited for spring! Love your kimono; it has a luxurious and diva-like feel to it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaay, 10 days left!
      And thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  3. Love the kimono, so cool! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not be more excited about spring!! Here in New York, the weather is playing tricks on us... it will be warm one day and then snow the next. So, I am very jealous of anyone who is sweating right now, haha. The kimono is amazing! I keep seeing the cutest things from Brandy Melville. I have to stop in this store. Thanks for putting up such a cute post to get me in the mood for warmer weather.
    xoxo,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weather was quite good here until today. Ugh!
      You should defiantly check out Brandy Melville, they've got some really great stuff. From basics to not-so-much pretty desirable items! Hope the weather gets better there, by the way.
      And thanks for leaving a comment! xx

      Delete
  5. The kimono is amazing! If you ever decide that you don't want it any more, I'm happy to take it off your hands!
    : signe : the daily savant :
    : blogspot
    : bloglovin
    Enter the JuicyCanvas giveaway : HERE :

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha well I'm glad you like it. I'll make sure to send it to you once I'm bored! ;) xx

      Delete
  6. I really like your kimono! And the last pic is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit! I've been searching everywhere for a nice kimono and I can't find one! BTW Thank you for your nice comment, you are beautifuuuuuul too! My pictures weren't good quality because I took them with my phone, but I wanted to upload the OOTN anyway! I followed you on GFC, no worries you can follow me whenever you can!!! :)

    Keep up the nice work!
    xxx
    http://fashionandallthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx