25 Days Of Bliss❄ Day 1| Magic Starts



It is officially December. And for me, that means the magic of this festive
season literally started.
I've been waiting for the beginning of the month since a few weeks ago. It
has been eternal, but it's finally here!
I'll be done with my finals in 6 days, so for sure i'm also happy
about that, haha! 
Today it's my father's birthday and I'm quite excited about it, because
we're going to spend a lovely day with my family.
I'll also see my little cousins, and we already have planned to do some 
DIY's ornaments with them, so let's hope it will turn out well and nothing
would end up broken. (Or at least, too broken ;)

How are you going to spend the day? However, I hope you
have a nice one!

Lots of love!

Juliet.

Picture credit: weheartit.com
Check my previous post about the blogging schedule: here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx