Topshop Finds





Today's post it's going to be about some of my favorite pieces at the moment
that we can find in Topshop. I found these sets in my computer, and 
they were supposed to be featuring a post about a week or so and
I forgot about them.
I decided to post the sets anyway because these items are
(in my opinion) some really good finds.

TOPS & T-SHIRTS:
·CHIFFON TOP
·TARTAN TOP

JEANS, SHORTS & SKIRTS:
·LAZERCUT BLACK SHORTS

DRESSES:
·SLEEVLESS DRAPE DRESS
·LONG SLEEVE BODYCON DRESS


OUTERWEAR:
·WHITE WIDE BLAZER



SHOES:
·PEEP TOE BOOTS


I hope you liked this!
Happy Friday!



The items which aren't linked to the website, then they're sold out.
Not all the clothing pieces might be in the wished size.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx