Trendsencounters gets festive| Christmas Bliss



Ah, Christmas. The most wonderful time of the year.
I'm so glad December is almost here, so the festive time is here!
25 Days Of Bliss is my new blogging schedule designed for the month of
December.
I'll be writing every single day, different things like lifestyle, fashion,
beauty, gift ideas, etc, posts.
I hope everyone gets into the festive mood, because i'm waiting for you
guys!

Do you have any plans for christmas? xx


Picture credit: Weheartit.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx