25 Days Of Bliss❄ Day 3| Darkest Days, Brightest spirit.



So, it's day 3 of the 25 Days Of Bliss, and today's post is going
to be about winter time.
Winter time can be quite a bad time for having your most cheered up
days, but they don't need to be either the worst ones.

With all the festive spirit and time coming, if you're not with those
who you love, attached to someone you'd like to, lost anyone recently (or
not that recently) or whatever your situation is, you don't need to feel
down just because you think you're not going to spend the same time.
Obviously, it does hurts when you'd like to share all these special
moments with someone you would like to, but you need to enjoy anyway.
This time is for being happy and making new amazing memories,
so whatever your situation is, don't forget that you have many
people that loves you by your side. Even if you think you don't.
We all love you, including myself!

Much love!

Juliet.

Picture credit: weheartit.com
Link to my previous post: here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx