Outfit Crush: Miranda Kerr



I must admit, at the beggining, when I saw this look, I wasn't
completely sure if I could rock something like this, but I ended up loving Miranda's outfit.
I think it's such a smart outfit, as the green parka is giving a less dramatic
look to the snake print share and making it more casual and
adapted to an everyday look. 
The bag and booties are such an amazing selection for the outfit;
 they're in the same color range and look pretty well.
For accessories, you can pair this outfit as Miranda did, with a pair of sunglasses
and a watch. 

SIMILAR PIECES:




Parka: Similar Parka. 

Bag: Similar bag. 


Sunglasses: Similar Sunglasses.

What do you think of her look? Do you love it or hate it?

Love, 
Juliet.

Products mentioned in the links: Mango, Topshop, Givenchy, Rag & Bone and Macy's.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx