Collective Haul| Stradivarius & Beauty Products.


Beauty:
Babaria Moisturizer for oily skins
Rimmel London Stay Matte powder
Eveline Cosmetics Big Volume Lash Mascara in Black
Max Factor's Colour Elixir Pen in 20 Subtle Coral


The other day I decided to go and check out what was Stradivarius' stock like,
and I found so many cool things!
Sadly, I didn't really carry money with me as I wasn't expecting much since last season
wasn't the best for their creativity.
With my faithless pocket, I only bought these pretty broken shorts. I found
something charming about them; like they had this boho-chic look because although
you can't really see it, the pockets are this kind of beautiful lace crochet material.


Lately, i've been feeling the urge to grow up my make up collection. It is something
that It massively increases during Spring, because it's a really irregular period
for my make up looks. I can still wear my darker looks but then it's completely
fine to pull out the non-heavy, light and shimmery looks!



The first thing I got was this moisturizer by Babaria. I was actually searching my
main and current one by Garnier for oily skins, but they didn't had it so I
decided to give this one a chance since I really ran out of moisturizer.
I got great reviews from it already, so I'm excited to try this!


I was also running out of powder, so I decided to go for the safe option and just
get the one I always use.
I've got oily skin and this really helps me to keep my skin fresh for a few hours. 
After that, I need to re apply it, obviously, but I am very happy
with my final look results!



I wanted to try out a new mascara so I saw this one and decided to grab it.
I wore it this afternoon and it's not very thick and it doesn't smudges. However, it does
not gives you that much of a full lashes look, but it does makes them look longer
and yes, gives you some volume.
You can keep it natural with this mascara but also make them a little longer.
It is very pigmented, as well!


And last thing I got was this lip pen stick by Max Factor. I tried out
L'Oréal and Astor's pen sticks, but never Max Factor's one, so I decided to give
one a chance!
It looks a little bit darker than what it actually is, but it's a lovely coral shade perfect for
the spring. 

Have you felt like doing a little trip to your drugstore, lately?
I surely did... 
However, have a lovely afternoon! xx













6 comments:

  1. I love a good drug store run! I can spend hours and hours just picking up fun things that I am going to take home and totally only use once. Haha, but it doesn't matter, I still love it. The denim shorts are so cute and perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true, I feel you! But it is fun anyway, right?
      And thank you! xx

      Delete
  2. Great purchases! The shorts look really great; I want to have a similar pair for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm loving these shorts, the design is lovely and you can actually find a similar pair anywhere! xx

      Delete
  3. great items! lovely shorts <3

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx