Outfit Crush: Olivia Palermo


It was just a matter of time to see myself uploading a picture
of Olivia Palermo for this kind of posts.
This woman is one of the most stylish ones I've ever
seen, and probably, this is one of my many other favorite looks.
You might know Olivia as a pro in the mixing-combining prints section,
but I love this one for the fact that it was a risky, but really appropiate
combination.
I see myself with floral print and then cheetah and I would slap myself. But
Olivia does it and she looks gorgeous! 
I think I found out the key, and it's that the second print needs to be a little
piece in the outfit, but something which wouldn't be complete without it.
I don't know if you've noticed that at the end of the blazer, it has
this kind of fluffy thing going on, but I love it!
Also a really smart choice, is the fact that the bag is a plain camel,
so it makes it pop out!

What do you think of this outfit? xx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx