Angela & Roi| Donate By Color.


I guess you might already know this brand, but if you don't, the Angela & Roi sign
stands for a company. They're a couple called Angela and Roi Lee
who design amazing and really stylish handbags.
They're a really good quality; made with vegetal leather; you have
such a great vary of different bags (from totes to backpacks) and
really good prices as well.

I'm here to talk about their project called "Donate By Color", a
collaboration with non-profit organizations, destined to give a part
of each bag sale to a different health cause.

The project is such an iconic idea as you're not only buying
a handbag, but also contributing with some organization to help
people with health troubles, such as AIDS, Breast Cancer, etc.
I love the fact that we're able to give a part of the help is needed to solve 
health problems by doing something as easy like to buy something that is
going to make us happy.

You have different designs in different colors, they're all really easy to
style and definitely a good and lovely piece to have in your wardrobe.


This is what I like to call "Fashion for a reason". It's satisfies me
the fact that there's still companies left with their best wishes to every
one, who really try to help those who need it.

I'll leave the links down below so you can guys check out
the bags and know more about this.
What do you think about this? xx


More about them and the project: Click here.
Shop the bags: Click here.

Images credit: angelaroi.com









2 comments:

  1. I love this cause!
    I've made a similar post about it!
    x
    http://stylish-creation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx