The 90's are back.





                                                     In order: DKNY, Dries Van Noten, No. 21.

I don't know about you, but lately i've been seeing in every single store leather pieces, many denim jackets (in the old style) and so many popular trends of 20-30 years ago. 
I also need to point that other clothes like overalls and cropped tops were famous on the 90's. It seems like this fall it's going to be about it!
We all have different tastes and different ways to style what we have on our wardrobe, but now it's time to ask your mom for her old stripped cropped top and your father that for that leather pants, and let's go!



The key pieces for your wardrobe following this trend would be leather/jeggins pants, acid wash denim jeans, denim jackets, denim overalls, stripped sweaters/tops and pants. If you're going to choose that pants, don't choose the print way too thin but not too wide as nautical. 

Personally, I think this trend is going to be great if we style it with other 2013 trends and our actual style. Always remember if you don't like something that's "in" at the moment, don't go for it if you don't feel comfortable.
Though plain shirts and high-waisted shorts are a really chill look, if you try to play with leather and it comes out as wrong, you can look like a cheap version of Grease.
If you're going for it, choose only ONE piece. Otherwise it will turn out as something bad looking.

And what about stripes? We all have at least one t-shirt on our wardrobe! The difference between the actual ones and our probably main ones? Black and white. All really monochromatic.

I hope you enjoyed this, and if you're interested at this kind of products, you can find a good amount at zara.com and forever21.com.

Love,

Juliet.






1 comments:

  1. I never feel brave enough to try the nighties trend... I would feel to grungy haha - i don't know any other way to describe it haha

    emiliine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx