A little introduction.

Hello! I'm Juliet, a teenager who grew up surrounded by fashion magazines and reading blogs about fashion. If I said "I love it" it wouldn't be enough. I said so many times that fashion is my #1 hobby, but what I realized about it it's that it isn't a hobby for me anymore. It just became something serious. It's what I want to do.

I had so many doubts when it came to creating this blog, and I need to thanks my good friend Melina for pushing me (in a good way) to do it. Also because she's my first follower, and probably my first reader.
Trendsencounters is a little part of my soul and i'd like to share everything I know about fashion and also keep learning.

Thanks for taking your time and reading this! All this adventure will start soon and it would be nice if you were on it.

Love,

Juliet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

Current high school student with the goal to study a fashion related career. Since I was young, fashion has been one of my biggest hobbies until it came such a big priority in my life, and somehow kind of a lifestyle. I'd like to live it to the fullest sometime. I love Vogue, watching and reviewing runways, creating outfits and writing on my blog. Fashion gives me life! xx